STOTT PILATES Injury and Special Population Course
Next ISP Course
July 3/4/5/6/7 The Pavilion, Merrion Road, Dublin 4
Weekdays 12-6pm / Saturday 10am-4pm / Sunday 10-3pm
The STOTT PILATES® Injuries & Special Populations course equips the pilates instructor with the skills required to address a broad range of physical challenges among your clients. Learn to customize workouts to address weaknesses, health conditions, postural problems or injuries (but not to diagnose specific injuries).
Specific Course Content
Topics covered on this lecture/demonstration course include:
- Approaches to musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Anatomy and biomechanics, dysfunctions and pathologies, and exercise modifications in the: lumbo-pelvic, cervical, upper quadrant, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot regions
- Pregnancy, fibromyalgia and other special conditions plus workout design
- Appropriate modification of Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Stability Chair and Barrel exercises
ISP Course Prerequisites: Intensive Mat or Intensive Reformer
Course Duration: 24 hours instruction over 5 days
CECs Awarded for Course: 2.4 STOTT PILATES®
Exams: Credits are earned by attendance only. No exam applies to this course.
Course Fee: €950 (€500 deposit)
Course Venue: The Pavilion, Merrion Village , Merrion Road Dublin 4
This course is suitable for all STOTT PILATES instructors irrespective of whether they have come from a fitness or therapy background.
- Injuries & Special Populations Resource Guide
- Injuries & Special Population Support manual
- Back Care Repertoire DVD
- Spinal, Pelvic & Scapular Stabilization with Reformer & Vertical Frame DVD
For more information on this course please e-mail - email@example.com