STOTT PILATES® Intensive Reformer Course
This course teaches you how to design and instruct Level 1 (essential and intermediate) reformer workouts in personal or group training settings for a range of clients. While the Intensive Reformer Course can be taken prior to the Intensive Mat Course it is recommended that the Intensive Mat Course should be completed first in order to become familiar with the basic techniques and principles on the mat in advance of using the reformer.
- Effective use of the reformer to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and co-ordination
- How to develop programs for personal and group classes
- Essential, intermediate and power workouts
- Effective communication and observation skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
- 122 exercises plus multiple modifications
- Working knowledge of functional anatomy
- 30 hours pilates classes
- Experience of teaching movement or fitness
- 50 hours instruction and supervised teaching
- Minimum 10 hours observation of class teaching
- Minimum 40 hours physical review or personal practice of exercises
- Minimum 25 hours of practice teaching
- Total 125 hours
The total cost of the course is €1595 which is paid by a deposit of € 600* and a final payment of € 995 three weeks before the course begins
This total fee covers
- Tuition: € 1045
- Exam Fee: € 300
- Course Materials: € 250
For more information on this course please contact us.
*Students should be aware that the deposit is non-refundable unless the course has been cancelled by Complete Body Movement.
Content © Merrithew Corporation, used with permission.
Photography © Merrithew Corporation, used with permission.
®/™Trademark or Registered Trademark of Merrithew Corporation, used under license.
Book This Course Online
|Course date||Location||Deposit||Total Price||Book now|
|12/13/14 26/27/28 May 8/9/10/11 June 2017||The Pavilion Pilates Studio, Dublin 4||600||Book with Paypal|